8.29.2007

one visit, one almost visit

Guest #2 arrives shortly. My abode is turning into a veritable hotel... or veritable Bed & Breakfast... or veritable Hostel... or I suppose the repeated use of "veritable" might diminish the meaning just a tad... but hey, who's counting? Incidentally, this also may be a veritable post of ellipses.... Err, I apologize.

The one visit: Trust in Steel will be here this evening, one stopping point on his move into the depths of hell better known as the L to the A. There are some visits, some food, and some billiards on the agenda.

The one almost visit: Ms. Naturally is once again on US soil. I believe much of her 24 hours in country were spent on sleeping, an appropriate and highly understandable response. This response, however, had an unfortunate side effect; she slept through our lunch. No problem, she'll be back down soon enough and I can entertain myself (read: eavesdrop on other customers of the eating establishment).

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Over and out.

3 comments:

Dolce Vita said...

Hell is relative, you know.
:)

boxfactoryboy said...

Always the gracious host...to a fault as it were. But it does add interest to the day for sure.

Rachel said...

i'm sorry. :( I'm a terrible visitor. I'm now at home, and in absolute bliss to know that I can sleep on my own (sort of, since my room is technically a guest bedroom) sheets, and hug my cat. And I never have to speak with that horrid man ever again! :D And yes, I'll be back down to bug folks in a couple of weeks, money/resources permitting.