10.28.2006

corn maze, part 2

For anyone who plans on venturing out into a corn maze, I have a phrase to guide you on your quest: "Left for Sinister!" Yes, that is a Nerd joke with many layers of meaning. I apologize.

For supplimental commentary, please visit C-Lo's highly entertaining Intemperate Speech.

BALLS! Vegan Pot Pie TRAGEDY! Well, almost.
There was a reserve pie...

Vegan pot pie ain't bad.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
Err, or Austin's head....

I don't know who needed the support more, Nina or Fernando.

Who needs a flashlight in a corn maze?

C. had absolutely no idea this fellow joined our party.
HI-larious

This next label is all Camille's devising.
I had nothing to do with it.
Corn-mille.

I'm trying to hide from the Corn-mille comment.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin described you as "the paparazzi" at the scene of my pot-pie incident. :) Great photos! I am studiously ignoring the corn-mille comment in the hopes that it will die quickly.

another kind of nerd said...

I think paparazzi might be very near the truth. You did, after all, flee the scene while I documented the carnage.

Anonymous said...

fantastic stuff