3.11.2007

Somehow I don't think my southern Baptist grandparents would be (or would have been) too happy with these scores.

You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

75%

Buddhism

75%

atheism

46%

Hinduism

42%

Satanism

42%

agnosticism

42%

Judaism

29%

Christianity

29%

Islam

21%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments:

Cabiria said...

OK, the fact that our top two scores are identical, down to the percentage points tied, is a little eerie. Are you secretly controlling me through voodoo?

another kind of nerd said...

Oh no! On to my plan!... My sister emailed me her scores. She's into Satanism, through and through! I knew there was a reason she's better with money.

Rachel said...

what is Satanism, according to this quiz? I scored as Christian - big surprise there. :) Second was agnostic though, so I guess that was accurate enough, although I'd probably switch my top two on a more honest-with-myself day. but hey - being good with money would be nice.... :)

Leah said...

Haha! I am Budist, then a Pagan, and then a Christian. I love looking in on your page every so often.