3.13.2007

I'm such a nerd...


Okay, okay, last quiz for a spell. I couldn't help it. Last night C. asked a very important question we all must face: What if you're not the Austen character you thought you were? Or perhaps more appropriately, what if you were Lydia Bennet or Mr. Collins? I've always suspected Elinor Dashwood could be my Austen alter ego. If they want to say I'm more like Elizabeth Bennet, so be it.

You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet

84%

Elinor Dashwood

66%

Jane Bennet

63%

Emma Woodhouse

59%

Marianne Dashwood

47%

Charlotte Lucas

44%

Lady Catherine

31%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females)
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the same as you, only better looking...Sara

Anonymous said...

I am also in the high school prep group (another quiz) which means I'm popular, good-looking, and have lots of friends. Did I mention I am good with money? I had a closing today. Sara

Rachel said...

elinor dashwood, by a mile. Elizabeth Bennet is much more dashing. :)