12.16.2006

two stories, an experiment

Cheese. Nothing but cheesiness.

Story #1
Some people think I'm crazy, but try to understand I get satisfaction out of everything I can. So Please forgive me if I act a little strange. Because Inside my head there lives a dream that I want to see in the sun... This is how it works: it feels a little worse then when we drove our hearse right through that screaming crowd.....

Story #2
Hey, shut up, don't lie to me.... Worms don't dance....
Forget about it, I'm admittin' I was wrong.


Thank you for giving me just enough rope to hang myself with. I was listening to music, drinking my amazingly strong and delicious coffee while pondering the opening lines of songs... Any good song generally has an interesting opening line, in some capacity, much like a good book. I went a little further than the true first line for some bits (*cough*... artistic license) and added a few connectors. Yeah... In case you're wondering, the first line donations came from the Dixie Chicks, David Gray, India Arie, Regina Spektor, Bonnie Raitt, Beth Orton, and finally Allison Krauss and Union Station.

4 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Hmm. Does that post only not make sense to me because I've been drinking? I would understand either way.

another kind of nerd said...

No, it just doesn't make much sense. Think of it as a coffee and lack of food induced ramble that didn't turn out. What can you do.

kungfuramone said...

No, no, by those standards it turned out beautifully!

Rachel said...

I think I would like what's on your ipod. :)