9.10.2006

The Move

Well, well, well. I'm moved. And unpacked. Almost. Basically. My team of stealth ninja mover/friends showed up at my apartment at 10:00am to do their work. As my dad and I had already loaded the trailer, we jimmy-jammed over to the new pad. Assisted by my new roomie, we had everything out and neatly tucked away in about a half-hour. We then ventured back to my apartment to load up the stuff going back to the Yak without me. A nice lunch-time break then followed with 2 fantastic pizzas and a couple pitchers of Mac & Jack's African Amber. Mmmmm. My parents and I basically put my room together, got the desk and computer set up and clothes in the closet. My computer has never known the tender embrace of high-speed internet before. So long, Dial-Up. Yes, I'm basically that cheap. Tomorrow the work continues. Cleaning, assisted by a 15 point "Cleaning Tips" list. Yahoo!

No comments: