9.19.2006

Happy Birthday

There is something absolutely delicious about a gin & tonic (best served with Bombay Saphire or Hendrick's) when enjoyed with friends. The remnants of my history cohort, successive generation, and roommate gathered this evening to celebrate the birth of Camille. We had drinks and great Thai food. Good food and good friends are a deadly combination. Besides being a fantastic and inspiring individual, Camille reminds me how we should celebrate our birthdays. With grace and nonchalance, she organized her own birthday outing (at least the first, as more will come this weekend). I'm typically of the "I'm not telling you my birthday" school. Who knows why? Anyway, last year I opened the door and broadcast the birthday. Perhaps this year I will do the same. There might be a slide show on the web log...

No comments: