3.20.2008

the namesake and bluh

the namesake

That's right. I have a chicken named after me. I feel pretty good about that fact as well. The above picture was from a webcam my friend set up so I could watch all the little peeping chicks hanging out. So cute.

In other news, the Thursday work-a-day hasn't even started and I have already worked about 32 hours this week. I'm such a wimp. I'm starting to go a little stir-crazy. The residence needs work, my brain requires interaction with something other than a computer (hence I blog!), and I need the infernal rain to stop so I can walk outside in frizz-free peace.

That is all.

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

Two things:

1. Please send the rain down here. We could use some.

2. You should just click the "Report Abuse" link on the webcam and someone will come and help you get out of work.