11.27.2006

More Stuffing

Last night R! and I had the privilege of being included in a family-of-choice Black Cat Commune Thanksgiving dinner. The entire evening was delightful, and I must admit, tofurky is much better than I expected. Of course, that's probably more a comment on where my expectations for such things lie rather than any inherent tofurky goodness. EM did a great job with the food. Yes, vegetarians/vegans do tend to focus on the sides and all the better for it. The bounty was plentiful. I can now add... I'm over Thanksgiving dinner. I think I've even consumed far more stuffing than is healthy or rational for one individual. The horror.

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

We both know that there is no such thing as too much stuffing, my dear.

Cabiria said...

Embrace the tofurkey! I'm glad your expectations were low enough to make it tasty. :) And I agree with KFR's stuffing comment. Indeed. It is of the yummy.