8.18.2006

The Woods


Today I venture up into those great young mountains to frolick among the trees and splash in some creek water. All signs point to a good day. As I know how to flyfish, thanks to one wonderful undergraduate P.E. course, and chose not to for various reasons I brought along some excellent reading material that has a lot to do with fly-fishing: A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean. And now, a quote (all the more applicable as I'm going with stylish people), "After my brother and I became good fishermen, we realized that our father was not a great fly caster, but he was accurate and stylish and wore a glove on his casting hand." Perhaps I chose this quote as I fancy I could be accurate and stylish, if nothing else.

Chris,
Big Ups on the apartment and Pat requests that you watch the on-line trailers for Snakes on a Plane.

No comments: