12.07.2007

What a week....

What a week, what a week....

A & J's wedding, Santa Cruz and and the Cool Kids, a pirate ship, flooding, a birthday feast with my birthday compatriot M. and friends (had the burger, thank you), and The Golden Compass hits theaters today. Phew.

A big thank you for the Happy Birthday calls, emails, well wishes, presents, support, friendship, etc. etc. etc. Thank you.

Here's a picture from A & J's wedding, or dinner after the wedding, rather. Both KFR and his homie C. are photographing their delicious food....
camera magic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pleased your day was good, and today can only be better. But lets talk, I am a little concerned that your friends feel the need to document their meals. I admit I have had a few meals in my day that were worth remembering, but...

another kind of nerd said...

indeed.

Leah said...

Hey another December baby! Mine is this coming weekend and my mom's was last weekend. Happy late Birthday :)